Visit the biggest and most important Balinese temple – Besakih. On the way we make stop in Klungkung and in Bukit Jambul for lunch where you can enjoy beautiful natural scenery.
- 8:00 AM – Pick-up at your hotel
- Before noon – Royal Court with stunning traditional Balinese style paintings.
- Around noon – Hills, rice fields, valleys and sea panorama in a distance. Perfect place to make a lunch stop.
- Early afternoon – Located at the slope of Agung Volcano, the biggest and most important temple in Bali, often called “Mother Temple”.
- Before sunset – Beautiful Hindu temple located in foothills, build in 12th century. (Optional)
- 6:00 PM – Drop-off at your hotel.