Best sights of South Bali. See traditional market, relax at Sanur beach, see amazing Uluwatu temple and watch dance during sunset.
- 10:00 AM – Pick-up at your hotel
- Before noon – Large traditional market in Denpasar.
- Around noon – Popular gathering place for locals and monument of Puputan. (Optional)
- Early afternoon – Have a walk or ride a bicycle along the beach, choose one of beach restaurants for your lunch.
Recommended: Beach cafe or Mango cafe.
- Late afternoon – Statue of the Hindu God Vishnu, unfinished, but it already has a massive size. Make a short stop to take few pictures. (Optional)
- Before sunset – One of the most spectacular Hindu temples, also famous for being the greatest spot to view the sunset.
- Sunset – Stay in Uluwatu to see traditional Kecak dance performed during sunset.
- 8:00 PM – Drop-off at your hotel.