Spend a day in of the finest towns in the world, where traditional culture, fine arts, stunning nature coexists with excellent restaurants and classy boutiques.
- 12:00 AM – Pick-up at your hotel
- Any time – One of the most famous markets in Bali with range of goods from groceries (traditional market) to traditional & contemporary crafts (art market).
You can shop for handcrafts here, but if you are looking for best prices, consider Sukawati market.
- Any time – Three holy temples inside the forest, habitat of hundreds of grey long-tailed monkeys. Located in the middle of Ubud.
- Any time – Beautiful walking path among rice fields with some art galleries on the sidewalk. A must see when you are in Ubud.
- Any time – Beside the spectacular art work, there is also a restaurant with great view to enjoy while having a drink.
- Any time – Take a walk in a labyrinth of small streets of Ubud with lots of boutiques and restaurants.
- 7:30 PM – See traditional dance in Ubud Palace.
- 8:00 PM – Drop-off at your hotel.